Saturday, April 28, 2007

What people do that totally tick me off...

I do not like nosey people. It totally gets on my nerves. My sil is guitly of this, she always snoops when she comes over. What the heck are you looking for? LOL

I don't like hypocritical people, it totally annoys me...

I don't like judgmental people....

I don't like racist or biggots.....

I don't like rude people...

I don't like people who don't have a sense of humor...

I don't like people who have leachy personalities. Takers, always taking, never giving

Gossip mongers....
Dishonest people....

People who like to compare people...
When people display favoritism amongst their children...

People who don't take care of their children...

People who drive slow in the fast lane

Argumentative people..

People who think they know it all...

Those are some of the things that bug me the most!!!!

What bugs you?

Dana

2 comments:

Kel said...

Hi there! I have to agree with most of what you said - one more I would add would be...
competitive people - I don't mean healthy competitive - but people who try to prove they are better than you especially when they do it by boasting about what they HAVE, like that is the important thing!

Fab photo of your kids btw.

Bonita Rose said...

wow gf, what a list.. and I agree with all of those for sure.. maybe i shud cut and paste your list and put it on my blog huh? lol great post gf.... loveya