Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's Dana time!

Christmas is OVER!!! And now it's time for Dana!!!! I feel a shopping spree coming on ....

So far...

For Dana....

Dh bought me a chochlate brown short mink coat, with detachable hood!
1 BeBe animal print purse
A bunch of costume jewelry...I love accessories. I am the accessory queen!!!

Today, I am going to get some brown boots from my favorite store BARE FEET SHOES!!!!! I love that store.

Some brand new 7 jeans. They fit my body so well! I have a small waist, but I have very large hips and thighs and big ole but and its very hard for me to find jeans that fit. Either they are too tight or they gap in my waist. I can't shop at Old Navy or the Gap, they don't make jeans for my body type....LOL I like Baby Phat and Apple Bottom, but they are really for a younger crowd. I don't like a whole lot of rhinestones on my butt. I don't need to attract any attention to that area.....LOL

Thanks to ADRIENNE AND BONNIEROSE, I bought that dang blasted clip it up.....LOL

Tracking:
Order Date: 01/03/08
Order Number: yhst-7331083477943-55069
Shipping Method: $5.99 Flat Rate Ground Shipping

Ship To
Dana Brooks
16949 old elm drive
country club hills IL 60478
708 705-1056

Bill To
Dana Brooks
16949 old elm drive
country club hills IL 60478
708 705-1056

dpaynebrooks@yahoo.com


I will be putting that order number in everyday until it arrives!!!!!

Now I am off to buy that 7 gypsies ATC holder, I have plans for that bad boy!!!!! I am the project queen. I love mini albums. I have to admit I do a like the smaller unique albums, more than all my 12x12 albums. I am always thinking of ideas for the albums. I am going to scrap today, I just woke with a gazillion ideas flowing through my mind. You know those "EUREKA MOMENTS". I am in a really good mood and I plan to just shop and scrap.....

In no particular order ....LOL


Nothing like shopping to put you in a good mood.  

I also have to make a trip by Victoria Secret,  its time for some new lingerie and my favorite smell good...Beauty Rush Grapefruit blast, Appletini, and Fruit Pop.  I am almost out of lotion, and I am completly out of shower gel!!!

I am not buying the kids a popsicle....LOL 

THOSE little guys, broke my darned pockets this Christmas....

They don't need ANYTHING....

I told them that mommy is having a LATE CHRISTMAS....

They better not say a word about it either, or I am raiding there closets and finding my receipts.... 

My mom bought them tons and tons of clothes and shoes....
If they never get another toy or gadget in their life they would make out alright....

I am not THINKING about them right now....LOL

But, knowing me I will come home with something for them.  Then dh will yell at me ....

I have to smuggle all the bags in...

Am I the only one who does that?  I keep bags in my trunk, for days until dh goes to work or leaves, then I will bring them in and put them away....

I got that from my mom!  LOL  The shopping queen!  My mom is a total professional shopper.  But she's a bargain shopper.   We call her the "power shopper".  My mom will drive miles for a good deal!  She shops every single day!  She has more shoes than Queen Elizabeth.  My poor dad had to build a closet in the garage, because my mom has all four closets full of her clothes and shoes.  The Guest closet is full of her coats.  We have to put the guest coats on the bed in the guest room....LOL   Now mind you, my mom has a 4 bedroom house and WE ARE ALL GROWN AND MOVED OUT....  My mom has literally taken over all the other rooms.  One room, is her dressing room.  This is where all her jewelry, and most of her shoes are housed....LOL  I call it the accessory room!  She has a full length mirrors every wear, even the closet doors are mirrored.   This is the place she puts her make up on too, so she has a vintaged vanity set in there. Beautiful room.   The other spare bedroom is nothing but perfumes, handbags, and other clothes.....  The other bedroom, is her bill room, its where she sits down and calculates all the damage she has done with those credit cards of hers...dad is not allowed in that room....LOL    We just laugh at her, but hey she deserves it.  She took care of us, and we dressed QUITE WELL, and now it's her time....  

My mom is very extravagant, she has very extravagant taste!  I could never in a million years keep up with her, as my money does not STRETCH that far....LOL  

All my friends talk about my mom...

They all say "She's one jazzy lady!"  All I can do is agree.  LOL 

So, I have inherited my mom's shopping addiction...

In fact all of my sister and brother too!!!  In fact, my brother shops more than my sister and I...LOL

He lives in the mall...LOL

That is really unheard of in a MAN....LOL

Well, I have rambled on enough...

I am off to make a list of all the places I want to go in the mall and stick to them.  I will not stray! I will not stray! I will not stray! 

Adrienne, I did get my hair cut in the bob....So go on your computer tonight,  so we can Ichat an you can see it...


Until next time....


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Enjoy doing YOU girl! LOL

Kim said...

Your shopping trip sounds like fun. Hope you got some good stuff. I too am a shopaholic.

I ordered a clip it up too. It should be here any day now. I can't wait.

You have to post some pics of your new hair cut.

Bonita Rose said...

how was the shopping gf? and ummm, sorry about mentioning the clip it up.. LOL.. I still haven't sent mine up yet.. but plan to today while the girls are here! hugs...