Sunday, January 27, 2008

lay your head on my pillow.....

........and just RELAX, RELAX, RELAX....

Do you remember that song by Tony Toni Tone....

Maybe not! But that is what I am doing right now....


R E L A X I N G


This has been a busy week....

Friday I was cleaning like a fool! My sister is a consultant for a company called WARM SPIRIT. I hosted a spa/pamper party Saturday at my house.

So I was cleaning like the board of Health was coming to inspect.

I am really particular about my house, anyways, but when you have guests......

YOu have to pull out all stops....

The kids were not happy that they had to do the following

-wash all walls and baseboard
-remove all blings and clean them
-clean refrigerator
-dust everything in the house
-mop all floors
-clean any troubled areas on carpet....
-wash any dirty laundry
-hang or fold all clean clothes in closet or put into drawer (Not still sitting in the same laundry basket from a week ago....LOL)



Of course you do know who did the bulk of these things. If you said I DID, you are right.

I was so damned tired by the time Friday came around, I needed all of that pampering...

She did foot soaks, hand treatments, and chair massages...

It felt so goooooooooood.....

I felt so exhilarated and rejuvinated...

I think I was liking it a little bit too much, because my sister told me to get my BUTT out of the chair and let someone else sit down. I always get into big trouble with by big sister....LOL

The foot soaks were damn near EROTIC....

My feet still feel good!!!!!

The hand treatments were really nice too....

What I love about the company is that it all WOMAN BASED! Not just women consultants, but women who actually make the products. Women from all over the world....

The shea butter comes from Ghana...
The teas come from Vietnam....

Its all about EMPOWERING women...
I was sold!

They do sell products for males....
I bought a few things for Baptiste for VALENTINE'S DAY....

I have to share a funny story with you guys...

Yesterday, Baptiste came home from work and went immediately upstairs, changed clothes and left. I thought it was odd. He kissed me and rushed out. He came home after about 2 hours and I said "dag, Baby you could have let me known where you were going" He said "the hell out of here, I didn't know what you girls were going to be doing, massages, foot rubbing, hand rubbing, booty rubbing....didn't want to see something I didn't want to see" ..... He then said, I saw you sneaking the strippers out of the back door when I pulled up....


Is that what men really think goes on at a SPA/PAMPERING party? LOL


I bought a ton of stuff...

I mean a tons of stuff...

I did get tons of free product too, as I had a good show.

My show does not close out until next Monday, so if anyone of you are interested in learning more about Warm Spirit, please feel free to email me: dpaynebrooks@yahoo.com

They have some really good products. One of the best products is the SPECIAL ATTENTION CREAM. It is really good for people with dry skin or eczema.

My favorite spa scent was the Passion Pomegranite and I bought the entire line.

They have foot soaks
Sugar scrubs
Soy based candle tins, where you can use the liquid for massage oil and it returns back to its regular form, not really a candle but skin conditioner in a tin....so cool.
Shower gels, body mist, lotions
Body Butter
blooming teas especially for women that remedy (such things as indigestion, upset stomach, menstrual cramps, anxiety, stress.. and many more)

massage oils

My other favorite item is called HERBAL SPA WRAP. You heat this wrap in the microwave or you can freeze it and apply it to any thing that ail you on your body. Its a blend of eucalyptus, rosemary, peppermint, essential oils, and organic flaxseed. It is literally a doctor in cloth form. I put it around my neck where most of my tension lies...and I did not want to take it off. It felt so good and soothing...

It started at 5 and ended at 9:30pm....

My sister and mom ended up leaving around 11pm....

I hurried and got ready for my friend's BIRTHDAY celebration...

And I danced and partied the night away..

Guess it was all that damn pampering....I felt like Fred Astaire....Light on my feet...

Came home around 3am and didn't get up until noon today...

The kids woke me up to BREAKFAST IN BED....

Those little stinkers are good for something huh? LOL

I was so happy. I had a very tasty and toasted bacon and egg sandwhich, with just the right amount of cheese....... And a big ole cup of Sunny D!!!! Now that is what I called BREAKFAST!!

My niece and nephew Aaliyah and Aaron spent the night as well...

They did really well and didn't make alot of noise...

I ate breakfast, took a shower, only to get back into bed and watch tv....

Hell, I deserve it!!!!!

The house is still TOTALLY IMMACULENT!!!

So clean that I don't want to even cook...

We ordered Chineese.....


WEll I have rambled on long enough....

Off to go relax some more...


Until next time...

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL he sounds like Tony! LOL When I have my girls over to scrapbook,Tony grabs AJ and heads for the hills lol. He will come back around 1 or 2 am and will be like ya'll STILL here!! LOL We have fun!! Oh and you KILLED the song Friday! I wasn't even ready! LOL

Bonita Rose said...

dammm gf.. sounds like u had one awesome weekend... I love relaxing! That party and those products sound awesome.. I would order some.. but I'm broke till next Friday :(... save me a few things.. ok?? I'd love to try some of this stuff! hugs

Aimeslee Winans said...

How nice to have all that done and be pampoered too! Yay for you.