Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time to throw it back .....

I am a little early, but I am tired...

Well, this song got me in trouble with my mom....

You know how sometimes our parents can go OVERBOARD, when company comes over.

Well, let me elaborate....

If my mom's friend would come over, she would act a little more tough with us....

She would act like she had us in CHECK , which she did, but she over did it...

and I had to tell my mom.....


AIN'T NO FUTURE IN YOUR FRONTIN...

LOL


Enjoy...

Peace

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

GIRL....
STOP! LOL

Aimeslee Winans said...

Good Lord where do I start? I do believe you write longer posts than I do, and that's rare, LOL. Plus, you write every day. If it all wasn't do damned good, I'd be irritated instead of overwhelmed! LOLOL

Okay:

ITA 100% - SW Rolls at Chilis rock.

The top photo of you when you were snockered need to be your avatar (profile pic) -- too sexy, girl!

Thanks but no thanks I would answer the questyion about regrets, but my mood is not wistful enough right now. Might bum me out, depending on what I come up with. Reading yours, however, was exciting enough for both of us! LOL, and let me just answer your burning question like the expert I am, lol: yep, sowing the wild seed before married is definitely a "no repgrets" item in my book, ROFL. But, you seem to be able to have fun now, so hey, what's the diff...I mean, now it's all just water under the bridge, right?

I need a nap just looking at what all you have done lately. Way to go!