Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let me clear the air

I am fine!

I have prayed! I have prayed for wisdom and knowledge to know what do.

I have prayed for faith!

I have prayed for strength.

I have prayed for peace of mind...

I have prayed for some clarity...

Make a long story short.

Dh and I have been having some serious problems....

Without going into it, I was considering seperating....

Not a divorce, but seperating.

I, wear it all on my sleeve to some extent...

But sometimes I have to keep private!
Kwim?

Never in a millions years, would I have thought it would get to this point, but I was fed up.

I have since prayed and changed my mind...

I decided to stick it out and make the best out the situation...

I do love my husband soooooooooo much, but we have been having issues, for awhile. A few months after we moved into this house.....

I have been keeping things private.....

We have decided to seek couseling through our church, but it's going to be a long process...

I am just sick of the bickering, back and forth...

Why? I choose to keep to myself. I hope everyone will respect that. I really hate to show my vulnerable side, but I have really been upset for awhile.

Only a few of my friends and family know what's going on...

NOT EVEN MY MOM!!! Especially not my DAD!!!!

Didn't say anything, because I was confused myself....

I didn't know what I wanted....

Dh begged me to stay.....

He says he is willing to do whatever it takes to save our marriage...

I don't handle stressful situations well....

NO HE DIDN'T CHEAT LADIES.....

Just other things....

NO HE DOESN'T ABUSE ME....

I am guessing you are thinking what the heck did he do huh?

Well, I can't say...

It's not one thing....but a MULTITUDE of things....

NOT ALL HIM EITHER...

but me too...

and NO I DIDN'T CHEAT EITHER....lol

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging emails and words of wisdom...

I really appreciate it...

Dana

3 comments:

Gina said...

Dana, I'm so sorry that you've hit a rough patch. I know that you have the wisdom and strength to do whatever is right for you and your family. Sending prayers and positive thoughts. And hugs, of course!

scrappinsista said...

Hi Dana,
first of all let me say that i love you blog i am on it almost everyday i love reading your blogs gives me some inspirition. i will be praying for you hope that things will work there self out. i am kinda going through the same thing myself. only i am not married been there done that twice as a matter of fact. so you just hang in there an be strong.

Bonita Rose said...

Dana.. I am here... for you.. you know that... You know I am... Big hugs to you this night. Hang in there.. God knows.. and God can make a way where there isn't a way.. that's what His love can do! I'll be praying for you.. keep me posted gf... I love you... and hey did u get my email?? Would love to come and visit u.. I am so serious..