Monday, January 14, 2008

What a crazy, crazy week...

I'm back!!!! Back from a very non-productive, but fun weekend....LOL

Alot of you know that my husband is a DJ on the side. And on every other Friday and Saturday, he dj's for a nightclub called R&D's. I normally don't go, but dh has been feeling a little clingy lately and begged me to go. I think it's my 11 lb weight loss....LOL Well, I go, didn't want to, because I was feeling really crappy with a sinus infection. So I bit the bullet, popped some pills and went ahead and went. I got there only to have the best time of my life. Turns out my cousins had nothing to do and called me to see what I was doing. They ended up coming around 11pm and we had a ball!!! I mean a ball.

I felt kind of bad, because men were buying our drinks left and right, but I told them look "My husband is the dj, he's right over there in the dj booth". All of my cousin's are single. Dh is a jealous teenager, but he can go there sometimes....LOL

I am not a big drinker at all. I am more of a social drinker, but Friday, I turned into a lush!!! I was doing tequilla shots, and drinking watermelon and mango martini's all night long. Then those fools talked me into drinking some Absolut and orange juice and hypnotic.

Why o why, did I do this? I am a FOOL already! LOL I don't need anything to enhance that! My cousins claim, I took over the dance floor and was dancing like a dancing machine all night long. She claims dh had to come and get me quite a few time, because he was getting just a tad bit jealous of all the men I danced with.....

I said NO, not me. I am the good cousin.....LOL

The last thing that I do remember is Freddy B(the other dj) and my husband putting me in the car (guess I needed a little assistance) then Freddy's wife Red came over lauging and crying, because she was a little tipsy too, she sat at the table with my cousins and I, and then her falling in the car.....I couldn't stop laughing! I remember both REd and Freddy kissing me on the cheek and saying goodbye and after that......BABYY.....I don't remember nothing. I don't now how I got home, who took me home, who took me out the car, who took off my shoes, and coat, who took off my clothes, how my gown got on, and who put me in the bed.

I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, I woke up in my bed and didn't know how I got there. I will never, ever, ever party WITH THOSE CRAZY COUSINS of mine ever. If I get tempted, please somebody remind me of this day....LOL

I was feeling no pain, until.....

I had to get up at 7:30am, to get ready for a funeral....

My mom's next door neighbor Mrs. Calep father died at 99 years old. Only 16 days shy of his 100th birthday. It was soooooo sad, because they had planned a huge 100th Birthday celebration, and she just sent out the invitations....so sad!!!! He had total recall. No dementia. NO Alzheimer's. He was in total control of his faculties and in good spirits. He moved better than me. LOL He passed peacefully in sleep and died with a HUGE SMILE on his face!!!

Jaree was TOTALLY devastated, because everytime we went to my mom's she would go next door to the Calep's and visit daddy Yarrington. She loved him and he loved her. They had a very good relationship. You couldn't tell Jaree, that WAS NOT her grandfather and you couldn't tell grandaddy Yarrington Jaree wasn't his little grandbaby!!! He loved Pringles and everytime we would go over, jaree would buy him some Pringles and go feed it to him. He could eat on his own, why Jaree thought she had to feed him I don't know, but she did.

She also used ride with him, on his high powered wheel chair! I wish I would have recorded the moment, that Jaree got in his wheelchair with him and he said "Wanna go for a ride?" Jaree emphatically said "yes', I guess daddy wasn't going fast enough because Jaree took control and they went ZOOMING down the streeet. I had to run after them. We couldn't stop laughing.....
Even daddy Yarrington thought it was hilarious......LOL

Jaree just loved him soooo much and I know he loved her just as much...

She took it really hard, but was BRAVE enough to get up and say how she felt about him. It was something she really wanted to do. That girl is a lot braver than I ever WAS at that age.

Saturday, was a very sad occassion, but it was also a CELEBRATION of Daddy Yarrington's life. I was laughing and crying all at the same time....

Sunday, Baptiste got off work and we went out with friends....

Now we were supposed to go to Holiday Blvd (dinner and a movie) to see First Sunday, with Katt Williams and Tracy Morgan, but they were not showing it there ...FIGURES...

So we went to Chili's because we were starving...... I got the Cajun Ribeye, with loaded mash potatoes, garlic gread, and corn on the cob....We had South west rolls for appetizers, I was in HEAVEN. LOL By the time, I was done with all of my food. I was EXTRA SLEEPY, but went along with the plan to go to another theather to see First Sunday. Well, the next show wasn't for another hour and 15 minutes, I didn't want to be a KILLJOY, but I was OVERJOYED, when everyone else did not want to wait. We talked in the car for about an hour, they took us back to our car and we came home......

I did some laundry, did Jaree's hair, made sure the kids got their school clothes ready, and took their showers, and I crashed....

I was OUT!

No television, no computer, no LOVING(LOL),.....

just GOOD OLE SLEEP...Baptiste wasn't too happy, but I was....

LOL

How was your weekend?

What did you do?

For those of you who got the Clip it up, I still haven't put mine up. I have had it for almost a week, is there alot of assembly. Because your girl Dana, is SOOOO NOT good at this type of stuff....LOL

Any tips???

Also, I got the 7 gypsies ATC holder and I must say I was a little dissappointed. It's kinda flimsy. Plus I didn't realize how small it was ....Looked so big online. This was definitely a hyped up impulse buy, but I will make it into something great.....LOL

Well, I gotta go. My goddaughter Marrissa had her baby today, she's 17 years old and needs all the support she can get, so I bought baby Zo tons of clothes, diapers, onesies, and gowns. I have to go take them to her. I LOVE BABIES!!!!!!! I will probably be keeping him while she finishes her senior year.... I don't mind. I kept her, her entire life, she's like my own daughter!!!! So I feel like a grandma.....LOL

Take care....

4 comments:

Staci said...

Girl, it sounds like you had an exciting weekend! :-)

Tina said...

Wow, that was some LONG post! LOL! You're a busy gal!

Adrienne said...

You are always having fun! LOL PUT THAT CLIP IT UP TOGETHER!!! LOL

Bonita Rose said...

wow... my weekend was boring compared to yours.. lol BUT OMG.. sounds like sooo much fun.. when I come to chicago sometimes, u and I need to go out and just flirt the nite away.. lol sounds like a plan gf.. lol
the clip it up is really easy to assemble.. it is... no prob at all. do it.. u'll love it!