Thursday, October 30, 2008


Crazy. My son Jariel is the one on the far left with the cowboy hat on. He is so silly, we went to pick up a few groceries and he brought along a couple of his buddies...(I don't know why we make the simplest trips A FIELD TRIP...LOL, but anyway) and they found these hats and acted pure FOOLS.....

I HAD TO SNAP A PIC FROM MY CAMERA PHONE.
Jariel is a HAM. He always has been.

One day left to Halloween.
Jaree couldn't be more excited! She is going to look so adorable.

Today I am cleaning. Gettting everything ready for our big day tommorrow.

I will be gone for most of the day, so I decided to get all cleaning done today as well as laundry. I have been up since 6am cleaning.

Only a few more things to do !!!!

I got a pot roast in the crock pot and its going to be good.....

Gotta go ....
Be back soon

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

cute pic, adorable boys!

Lily said...

what a little hotty....the girls are going to be knocking down your door