Sunday, October 05, 2008

Me at 34!


Yesterday I celebrated my 34th birthday!!!
A lot of mixed emotions.....
boy does time fly....

I remeber waiting anxiously to turn 13 then 16, then 18 then 21, then 25....
Fast forward to today I am 34 years old...

6 years away from 40......

Friday Baptiste and I celebrated early!!!!
We took the boys to the Soulja boy concert and then he, Jaree, I went to Red Lobster!!!! I ate myself into a coma.....

Then on yesterday my mom, sister, aunt, god mom and friends celebrated at my favorite restaurant Pappadeux's. The food was fantabulous.....

My parents gave me 5 crisp 100 dollar bills.....
soooooo unexpected!!! I cried like a baby! I got strict instructions, SPEND EVERY SINGLE DIME ON MYSELF......and nobody else!

My sister bought me a gorgeous purse and she gave me a 50 dollar visa gc and 50 dollar Dots gc!!!!!
My aunt gave me 50 dollars
My godmom gave me 20 dollars
I also got 3 target gc totaling 125 dollars
and one 50 dollar bath and body works gc!!!!
i feel a shopping spree coming on.....

This was one of my best birthdays ever and I got the best compliment ever....
the waiter asked me if I was celebrating my 21st birthday. Wanted to kiss him....

I DO LOOK GOOD FOR 34 IF I MUST SAY SO MYSELF.....LOL

Well, I have to pick Jaree up from my sil's so I have to go....

Until next time

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

You look good girl! Keep on doing you! Happy Belated Birthday!

Cynta said...

happy birthday girl you look great! I'll be celebrating 34 in 16 days...hope my birthday is blessed as yours has been!! Lol Happy Birthday!

Lily said...

sounds like a great birthday. glad to hear that it was happy

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats on your bday gf... and the waiter was right.. you do look FAB! He was fishing for a great tip, you know that, right? LOL Wow.. you sure got a lot of money.. wow.. lucky girl.