Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a week

Fun!Fun!Fun!

That's what is was in a nutshell.

LEt's see Friday Jariel had his 12th birthday party.
This boy had atleast 70 friends over and they danced the night away.....

It was supposed to end at MIDNIGHT....
let's try 1am....

those kids danced holes in their socks.....

we had the smoke machine going, black lights, and strobe lights...
Of course Baptiste deejayed....
Jariel thought he was a super star....

I was surprised how many parents allowed their kids to stay that late....

A few friends slept over.....

WE had a blast.....

I coooked bbq chicken, hot wings, spaghetti, stringbeans and garlic bread...

those kids could eat....

Saturday, Baptiste and I went out.....
We had so much fun....

Sunday the kids had a powder fight....I took pictures...
It looked like the fog machine was on, but it was just powder...

I made those jokers get it up too!

that's what happens when you don't have school on Monday....

too much time on your hands.

Craziness....

But good fun!!!

Glad for things to be back to normal around here again.....

The weather has been so nice lately......
Can't believe it!!!

The days are growing shorter and the air is getting a little chillier and I am enjoying my mos favorite time of the year.

I have so much to do ...
I need to get the house in order from this party...

It's a mess!!!

NOT REALLY, but it's not up to Dana's standards....

So that's what I will be doing over the next couple of days......

NO scrappin lately, but that is all about to change. I cannot wait to play around.....

Not much planned today....
I cooked dinner...fried chicken, baked macaroni, greens, and corn bread.....

Yes, I am a country girl.....
My family is from Mississippi and you would swear that is where I lived all my life....
because I am a southern girl at heart....

Gotta go ....

Until next time

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Sounds like fun times!

Lily said...

omg, you are nuts! Crazy week for sure

Bonita Rose said...

you sound like a busy girl!!!! Enjoy the rest of the week!