Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I fell in love with Edward and Bella

T



This book was soooooo good! Unbelievably good. It evoked my every emotion. I fell in love with the love story, so dangerously innocent! I cannot wait for the movie. I am thinking of going to see it Midnight on Friday! I can't wait. If not I won't be able to see it until Saturday or Sunday. This book was soo good, that the movie better be good. It seems to have followed the book very well! I have been watching preview after preview.

I have already started reading New Moon! Today I think I will go and add the other two books to my collection. I have to go buy, Eclispse and Breaking Dawn! I definitely will be finishing the saga!

I am not the only person who's reading a saga in the house. Jariel is reading a saga too! He's reading the LIGHTENING THIEF by Rick Riordan. This book sounds so exciting that I may have to read them when he's done. The next books in the saga are The Sea of Montsters, The Titan's Curse, and the The Battle of the Labyrinth. He is so excited about this series. Jaree wants to read them too! She does read at an 8th grade level so she can read them if she wants.

She will not be reading Twilight, though she has begged me a gazillion times.....LOL

Today, I have a few errand to run. I have to go pay a few bills, ugh! And I will swing by the book store to get the rest of the Twilight Saga.....

I am so excited.

I recently bought the latest edition of Creating Keepsaskes, Simple Scrapbooks, and Quick and Easy Photo Albums by Simple Scrapbooks!!! I haven't been able to put the book down so that I can read them.....LOL

Well, I got things to do....

Until next time..

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

I envy you.. u have the money to buy so many new books/mags.. I haven't had the money to buy any of that fun stuff for months. :(