Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Weekend wrap and other things...

We had a very full and long weekend!!! My son Bee celebrated his 16th birthday Sunday November 2nd. We all went out to Buffalo Wild Wings and had a ball.... I took some pics of him and then Jariel made me realize that I never posted his 12 year old pics. He turned 12 September 21st. So I will start with him. I know ...BAD MOMMY....LOL


He's so tall .....He is almost as tall his brother

Everyone says he looks the most like me....

He's growing up so fast


Love this shot of him

And this one....Ok Jariel I posted your pics .....Even if they are a month and a half late. Better late than NEVA.....LOL


And now my 16 year old. Who was not cooperating with me while I was taking these pics.....







and you know Miss Jaree had to get a piece of the action!!! Honey Halloween is over!!! LOL

I got up at 5 am and voted at 6am....
Please, Please Please get out and vote today!!!!

GO OBAMA!!!!

We stopped off at McDonald's for Breakfast!!!!! Came home and took a long nap!
Today, not much planned. Just relaxing and watching the news......

Today we will make History!!!
Can't wait!!!

Well that's all folkes.....

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

They are just growing up!