Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Late weekend recap


Friday was B's 16th Birthday celebration. It was so many people here. OMG!!! He had a ball! Jaree and Ciara!!!

That's Neesha baby rapping....yes they turned it into a show at the end.....this was dare I say 2 in the morning

Drew Daddy on the mic


Love this picture of Jaree and B


Cousin Lil Tracy on the Mic


This is my favorite shot of the night. Bee loves to dance and he was "getting it". He turned his party out!

The bootleg Charlies angels aka my nieces Ke-Ke Mama, . Relly Rell, and Deja Boo!



My 3 sons. Bee, Lil Marion, and Jariel. Lil Marion is really my nephew, but his mom passed away when he was 2 years old and I have been his mommy ever since


Neesha Baby, Shelly B, and Neecie all in their cutesy PJ's!!


Last but not least Drew Daddy, Sam .B, and Big Tracy!!! They thought they were doing it big!!!
About a third of the people from the party stayed over. Bee had to get up and go to work at 10am. I was shocked me made it!!!!

WE just stayed in watched movies and I cooked a big dinner.

Everyone left by Sunday evening!

Good times!!!!!!

Now I am sick as ten dogs and mustered up enough energy to do this post...

Now its back to the bed for Dana

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad everyone had a great time!

Bonita Rose said...

hope u feel better gf... looks like a FUN PARTY.. looks like so much fun! hugs