Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun challenge

I saw this on Adrienne's blog and thought it would be fun

10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people

1. Keep my Name out of your Damn mouth
2. Hater!!!
3. Hell NO!
4. Stop begging so damn much
5. I don't like you!
6. Take that shit off, you look like a damn fool
7. Your breath STANK!!!!
8. Can you please remove the booger it's disturbing me
9. We are not friends, so stop acting like we are!
10. Have you lost your damn mind?


9 Things about yourself

  1. I love to bake
  2. I love LL Cool J.
  3. I type 80 wpm
  4. I have a quick temper, so don't mess with me
  5. I am a shopaholic
  6. I am only 5 feet tall
  7. I am spoiled rotten
  8. I am such a girly girl now, but was a tomboy when I was younger
  9. I can't stand for my feet to be cold, so I have tons of fuzzy socks


8 Ways to win my heart (if it wasn't already won)

  1. Honesty
  2. You gotta have a sense of humor
  3. Good conversation
  4. Let me have my way
  5. Good sex
  6. Tell me I'm pretty
  7. Be spontaneous
  8. Be good to my kids

7 Things that cross my mind a lot

  1. Am I being a good mother?
  2. Am I being a good wife?
  3. Are my kids ok?
  4. How blessed I am
  5. Why is my brother Marcus so distant?
  6. Wishing my grandmother was still alive
  7. What will my kids look like when they get older

6 Thing I do before I fall asleep

  1. Take a shower or bubble bath
  2. Pray
  3. Talk to Baptiste
  4. Kiss my kids goodnight.
  5. Surf the net
  6. Set the alarm

5 People I couldn’t live without

  1. B
  2. Jariel
  3. Jaree
  4. Baptiste
  5. momdadtracymarcusmyniecesmynephewsmonicamarissavellemichelle

4 Things I am wearing right now

  1. socks
  2. Jogging pants
  3. t shirt
  4. scarf

3 Songs that fit my life perfectly

1. The Breakthrough-Mary J.

2. Take me as I am-Mary J

3 He loves me- Jill Scott

2 Thing I want to do before I die

1. Visit the motherland
2. REad the bible entirely

Confession

I would love to break into LL Cool J's hotel room and do something strange for a piece of change and something funny for some money.....LOL


That's all!!! So fun!

3 comments:

jillconyers said...

What a fun challenge! TFS :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. BTW, I got the 20 inch mac. Love it!!

Adrienne said...

LOL @ your confession lol.

Anonymous said...

LMAO you are crazy those had me dyin laughing ..

Happy New Year Girl