Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Things are getting ghoulishly fun at the Brooks house

I just love HALLOWEEN. It's my second best holiday, with Christmas coming first. We decorated our house and it's coming along really nice..... I have always decorated, but this is my first house. It didn't take long before I used all my goodies from my townhouse. I had to go out and buy more. More scary territory to fill......

The kids are so excited! I really get into the holidays. These are the times your children remember and cherish forever....... I am going to take some pics, once we are done! The last thing we have to do is finish our graveyard and build our scary man! Then we are done.......


Stay tuned for some ghoulishy good fun!!!!



I'll get you my pretty........




Dana

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL!!! I'm waiting on some pics!!! LOL

EquineSpirit said...

Can't wait to see pics. We're big Halloween buffs too although Christmas is a definitely our favorite. ;)