Friday, October 26, 2007

Throw it on back!!!!

Okay, so me and Adrienne have turned this thing we call "Throwback Friday", into a friendly competition. Keyword Friendly....LOL Adrienne you know what that little sideline comment was about.....LOL

But I used to love this video. I wanted the catsuit and the jacket just like these girls.

I really wanted to come with something a little more powerful after seeing Adrienne's blog first, but I said no gotta go with my first mine and this was my plan.....


So without further ado...




i give you












SALT AND PEPA PUSH IT...


P-PUSH IT REAL GOOD!!!!


LOL

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Cat suits, leather scrunchie boots, leather bombers, dookie gold chains, and A-symmetric hair cuts!!! Girl, you took me back...I still know that whole song and the dance routine!!! I wanted that hair cut sooo bad, but my mother would not let me get it.

Good Throwback!!