Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Friday baby.....

and you know that means...

It's time to throw it back...
Ok, I was in my car and this song came on yesterday and I about lost my mind.

The kids thought I was NUTS...

They just don't understand, my JODECI ADDICTION...

I was sooooooooooooo in love with Devantae Swing...

Yes, I was a groupie...
I think I went to every single concert from Chicago to Indiana...

Yes, I was a HUGE fan of Jodeci....even froggy aka KC

I just close my eyes and feel their music...

And this was on HEAVY ROTATION in my Toyota Corolla when I was 19 years old....LOL

But who didn't LOVE JODECI????

Today, I am going to work out!!!!! I have been so dedicated to getting in shape. I have a ways to go, but I am determined!!!!

I can't wait until I lose these final 30 lbs!!!! Once those are gone, I will be tooo hot to trot...LOL

Well gotta go, I have so much to get done today.

Until next time

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Girl Jodeci is still in heavy rotation on my Ipod! LOL