Thursday, March 19, 2009

You never know.....

...when you are playing around on the computer, how many WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS, you can make.

When I first started blogging, I had heard about it on twopeas! I thought to myself, this is something that sounds interesting!! I was already keeping a paper journal, so this was right up my alley. I love to write and pretty soon, the ideas just came! After about a month, I started taking part in blog challenges, and linked my blog to twopeas! Soon the comments start coming and I was so excited, I was exploring other people's blogs and finding out NOT ONLY DID we share COMMON interests like Scrapbooking, Painting, or Mixed Media art, but we had much more in common. I started to connect with so many people, that I normally would have never met, IF IT WERE NOT FOR THIS BLOG!!!!

Friendships were formed!
Sisterhood that will last a lifetime.....

It's crazy when you think about it! How can you care so deeply for somebody you never EVEN MET! How can you LOVE a person, that you have never LAID eyes on! But I am witness to tell you it HAPPENS.

I have laughed with these people, cried with these people, grieved with this people, shared in their joys, know their kids, have been proud when they accomplish something, like it's my very own family.....

Sometimes we may even fall out, but just like any other TRUE friendship we but our differences aside and come right back to our special place we hold in each other's heart for one another...

I used to call them, my CYBER FAMILY, today I will just say they are my Family!!!!!!

To my online bff's AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I don't have to Name drop!!! LOL I love you, I appreciate you, and your FRIENDSHIP MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!! If you ever need me call me!!!! I mean it! My line is always open. For those of you who don't have my number, I WILL EMAIL IT YOU!!! Seriously!

You may NOT KNOW THIS, but a lot of you HAVE HELPED me so much TO GROW and be the person I am right now. I love getting the advice I get. Like I said it's my CHEAP THERAPY!!!

Today, I was supposed to be sharing what I did on my altered book! I still plan too, but I was reading a good friends blog today and I got emotional and felt the need to say this:

I LOVE YOU!! I APPRECIATE YOU!!! AND I THANK GOD FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP
AMEN!

2 comments:

Dalayney's Doodles said...

I will agree with the therapy part! :) What the heck did people do before blogs? :)

Bonita Rose said...

love u gf!We may not always agree on things, but we recognize the dfces and still love one another... high fives ya!