Thursday, May 08, 2008

Still feel icky

My door bell rings at 6:30a.m.....
I awoke to a terrible headache, a very dry throat, and extreme congestion...
I immediately start coughing, I grab my water, only to find that Baptiste has CONSUMED all of my Figi Water (I love it to Adrienne, do you have a Sam's, because you can get a good deal there)
Anyway, I am soooooooooo freaking aggravated by now...

Jariel jumps out of bed, to go answer the door.  
I am thinking whoever the hell this is, it better be LIFE OR DEATH...

It's the neighbors...
Turns out, Jariel put MUSIC on their mp3 players (thanks for asking Jariel) and they were coming to pick them up before school.

Now I am really mad....
Now usually I am up at 6ish, but Bee had a late start today...
He didn't have to be at school until 9am

Which means I could sleep in until atleast 7:30...
Now I am sick, miserable, aggravated, angry, and I can't fall back to sleep...

Then Jariel comes and knocks on the door looking for his PSP, do I ever touch that stupid thing.  
I said a lot of things to him that would make Alec Baldwin look like a saint.....
I was so mad!

Baptiste tried to calm me down and comfort me, but IT WAS NOT WORKING...

SO NOW I AM UP...
SICK
PISSED
ANNOYED
and ready to kill someone....

Finally, I turned on the televison, watched some news and then turned to my favorite sitcom CHARMED....(you know they run all the re-runs on TNT)

Finally, started to calm down, but not for long...

I had to get Jariel and Jaree ready...
Thank God Baptiste took Bee to school...

And now I am finally winding down!!!

My boys are so gullible....

They let any and everybody use them...
I swear the only reason they have friends is because they can "use" my kids...
and they are just to stupid to realize it...

Everytime I look around they are either borrowing clothes, coming over to use the computer, coming over to use the printer, coming over to play the wii or the xbox 360, coming over to put music on their freaking mp3 players at 6:30am...

I told the boys NO MORE!!!! 
I am sick of it....

It's okay to be nice, but don't be a FOOL!

I will never have that problem with Jaree, she is very wise and observant for her age.
She is very OUTSPOKEN too, which gets her into trouble....
The other day, one of the kids came over to use the printer, and she told them "Why don't you tell your mom and dad to buy a printer, this is NOT THE LIBRARY, and we are going to start charging 25 cents a sheet!!! Ink ain't free"

True, but HARSH!!! LOL

Only one more day until the weekend.  I am so happy too!  
Can't wait to sleep in!!!!!

Today, not much planned.  I am supposed to work out today, but who knows.  I feel horrible right now....


I am going to lay around and try to feel better for tonight!!!!
I need to WORK OFF SOME STEAM!!!

I need to go over to Target and Joann's.  Hopefully Baptiste is in a good mood!!!! LOL  Lord knows I don't feel like driving...

Have you guys checked out all of the new stuff by Making Memories....
I am in love!!!!! 

You can see it here...I  cannot wait.  I have to have it all!!!

I am also in love with the new Sassafrass Lass Line, you can see it here.

I WILL BE BUYING IT ALL.......
UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Feel better girl!

MSJNT said...

That was not a good day for you. I know how you feel when people thinks you kindness is for weakness, definitely teach your boys who to trust and not be made a fool out of. Now, Miss Jaree is my type of girl. She don't add sugar to the truth. Get well, Miss Dana!!