Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!





I woke up this morning and got started making Valentine's. This is something I do every year! I gotta admit the kids love it! One year I bought them cards and they were so mad, I was shocked! They said, "you didn't have time to make us cards this year". It broke my heart! I didn't know that they appreciated what I did so much! So this is a tradition in our house.


First I made the boys some really cute mini cards! I included some cash inside, so they will be happy!!!

This card literally took me 5 minutes to make! This is Baptiste's card and I really love it. I took longer to write what I wanted to say inside, than making the actual card. LOL

And Miss Jaree!!! She loves pink and purple, so I made her this card!




Jaree loves some Hanna Montana!!!! So I bought this cute tin purse from Walmart



Added a ribbon....

A huge glittered flower made from a chipboard shape



Punched out some heart confetti using my Martha Stewarts scalloped and embossed heart punches!!! Wrote some sweet sentiments on them!!! And voila!!! You have a cute, unique, AND CHEAP gift that they will appreciate!

Jaree will wake up to this...
Every SINGLE time we went into Walmart she was HINTING that she wanted this cute pink and red catapilar and so I knew just what to get her. LOL Inside the tin is some candies, a Hannah Montana charm braclet/slash watch, Hannah Montana earring set that comes with 9 pairs of earrings, a Hannah Montanah jelly bracelet and ring set, some cutesy socks, some lip gloss, and I think that is it!!!!

Today we are going to the movies...
We never try and go out to dinner on Valentine's day, it's way too crowded....
So we will be going to Hamada House of Japan OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT, on tomorrow.

I already got some of my Valentine's day present. I have been wanting the Blackberry Storm since November and the hubs came thru. Also got me a cute pink hard case for it, car charger, screen protectors and mini sd converter and thumb drive!!! I love this man.


I know he has made reservations for a Manicure and pedicure for me...... I heard that.....LOL Yes, I am nosey!!! And I think he is going to buy me a new watch, not sure about that. I wasn't ear hustling hard enough. Yes, my hubby really spoils me. I love this man!!! I got him $100 gc to best buy, a new robe and slippers, and I am cooking his favorite dinner tonight. Seafood Alfredo!

That is all, I hope your Valentines day is GREAT!
UNTIL NEXT TIME..........

3 comments:

Toby said...

Awesome! Love all the goodies!!!

Tina said...

Your cards are super cute - your kiddos must have love everything! And wow! What a hubby you have! You're right, he clearly spoils you. Enjoy your goodies!

Monique said...

Sounds like a fab Valentines Day for you!