Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I am a blogger now

I am so excited!!! This is my very first blog. I have been journaling since I was about 8 years old. So this is right up my alley. I can vent with out my husband reading it....lol. My name is Dana Brooks. I am from Illinois. I have 3 children. Two sons ages 13 and 9. I have a 6 year old daughter. I have a cat named Spooky. I have a dog named Goldie. I also have a turtle named wax. I married my highschool sweet heart! We have been together for 15 years.

I am a stay at home mom. My children are my pride and joy. My children are my greatest achivevment. I am very proud of being a stay at home mom. Though it is not always easy, I wouldn't want it to be any other way.

I attended Thornton Fractional South High School and graduated from Governor's State University with a degree in Pscychology and Mental Health/with a certificate In Addiction Studies. I also have been to graduate school majoring in Psychological Counseling. I plan to get my Master's in this lifetime, just not yet...lol

I enjoy writing poetry, reading, short-story writing, baking, and watching movies with the kids. I am a big fan of HORROR movies. My favorite Television shows are Supernanny(wish she could come to my house), Trading Spaces, Supernatural, Night Stalker, Fear Factor, and INVASION!!!


I am also an AVID SCRAPBOOKER. I am totally hooked! It has become a part of family life! My husband even takes part in it.. I just really started getting back into scrapbooking last month. I have completed 47 pages. That is a record for me. My best neighbor just moved and I have had plenty of extra time on my hands. So I have been consumed with scrapbooking.

I am really excited because I just got a new dell inspirion 6000 today! The Fed ex guy just left. So I am off to go play with my new toy. Yes, It's just mine. We purchased a Dell Desktop in February and the kids and the husband kinda just took over..... So I bought something just for mommy!!!!

Well, that's all for now.
Be back soon!

Dana

No comments: