Saturday, November 26, 2005

I feel a little better now...

I took a long shower, curled up in the bed and fell asleep for 2 1/2 hours. I felt refreshed. I cooked dinner (pot roast, baked potato, string beans, and garlic bread. Turtle brownies for dessert). I ate until I felt like I was going to bust open. Now its almost time for me to go and get my husband from work....I failed to mention, that my beloved puppy Goldie, took a dump in my bed on my covers. Needless to say, he has not been out of his cage since 2:ooPM, and it is now 9:20PM.... I just prayed for strength, and I realize that some people out there are going thru far worse things, and have kept the faith. I plan to get some reading done tonight and just lay in the bed. Tommorrow I am going to go to church. I can't wait! I need some divine intervention. LOL

Dana

No comments: