Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today I ...

got up and did yard work. Can't believe it myself. I had all the kids help me. My son and I replanted the logs that hold the garden together. My younger two, cleaned the deck. It took us a hour but it looks good. I walked the dog and am about to start preparing dinner. I am going to cook barbeque chicken, wild rice, and string beans. Kids should be happy with that. We are going to meet up with friends for dinner at 7Pm, kids are not going so I still have to cook. I really don't feel like doing anything. I am so tired. I have been doing much needed cleaning in my home, as well as helping my sister move, so its been a tirade of things going on. Today, I just want to bum around but I can't.

I am going to take a nap, while my chicken is in the oven and get up straighten up my room and finish laundry.

I am so looking forward to meeting up with the crew tonight. I need some great adult conversation. Dana

No comments: