Monday, November 28, 2005

What are you thankful....

We hear this every year around this time, but what are we thankful for. Are some people truly grateful for the many blessings bestowed upon them? Or do we take the simple things for granted? As for me, I am thankful for many things. I am thankful to have both my parents another year, just last year my mother was diagnosed with colon cancer and it really made realize how fragile life really is....I don't take anything or anyone for granted. Tommorrow is not promised to anyone of us, so I try not to sweat the small stuff. I am thankful that God sent my brother back into my life. I really missed him. We fell out about something really stupid and now I am glad that he is coming around. My brother and I have always been SUPER DUPER CLOSE, so it really devastated me when we were at odds. I am thankful that God gave me three beautiful children and sent me a wonderful husband. I am thankful to have my health. I am thankful to have a house that I can truly call a home. I am thankful to have such a tremedous amount of people who love and support me. I am thankful that we have such a Forgiving God, who has looked past all my inequities and flaws and has continued to keep me in his good graces. I am thankful for being blessed! I am thankful to be alive and well! I am thankful for being part of this great univierse. What are you thankful for????

Dana

No comments: