Monday, July 17, 2006

Buried Alive

Bonnie and Clyde aka Jariel and Jaree wanted me to post this picture. My kids get more excited about their pictures being seen on my blog. It's so funny. I guess they feel it's like being on television...lol. They are so funny! They spent so much time digging this hole, big enough to fit them both inside and then they were buried alive. Peep the sandman in between them both. My husband's idea. So I hope they feel better, and won't bug me about posting this picture.

Today is another scorcher. We spent most of our day at the pool. It was dollar day! The kids swam all day. Then we played volley ball. I got home around 8 ordered out dinner and the kids stayed up to 4 in the morning....yikes. I only know this because I heard them talking when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night! LOL

Today, we are probably going back to the pool! Then we are going to the movies to see the new Wayan's Brothers movie Little Man. Should be a hoot.

It's funny the challenge is about amusement parks. My family and I are such daredevil, even little Jaree.... We love roller coasters. I have been to so many theme parks....I think my favorite rides are :Raging Bull, Deja Vu and Superman at Six Flags Great America, Space Mountain at Disney, Ultra Twister at Houston, Millenium Force and Dragster at Cedar Point and I also love water rides! I am such a daredevil!

Until next tiime.....Dana


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL! That is a great picture!

Penny said...

How cute! Love the 'sandman' in the middle, too!

Melissa said...

that picture is too cute!-love the 'sand man' lol ;)

have fun at the movies today, that movie looks funny

thanks for doing the challenge! I love space mountain too :)

*~*Michelle*~* said...

That picture is a riot! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»