Thursday, July 20, 2006

It finally came!


I am so excited! I got both my Elsie Flannigan 52 Challenges and my Alis Edwards Designer's Eye for Patterned Paper. It was long overdue! But worth the wait! Remind me to never order ANYTHING from Creating Keepsakes again! Ugh! This whole ordeal was nerve wrecking! Can't wait to jump into my books tonight. Right now I am cleaning and cooking. What else is new. Wished my house could clean itself! Hope they make one of those in the future. You push a button an "ting" dinner is cooked....push a button and "ting" the house is clean!

Todays challenge was a fun one: What things put me in a good mood!

A Hot Bubble bath, by candlelight
Snuggling with my husband
Hearing my children laugh
Getting good mail! Like finally recieving my books from CK
A clean house and fresh linen on my bed!

Other things that make me happy are anything scrapbook related, good food (I dance a little when the food is good...I used to hum, when I was younger), walking into Borders, I love borders, going to the mall, and being around my mom!


Hope everyone is having a fantabulous day!

Dana
It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your books!! I NEVER preorder stuff. NEVER! LOL Let me know how you like that Elsie book.

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I got Ali Edwards book last week and so far I love it. Let us know what you think about Elsie's book! Have a great weekend.

justem said...

Yeah! They finally came!!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of them!!

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs. Brooks.
Tell Mr. Brooks that mr. Walker says Hi... =)
Take care and God Bless
Mrs. Karina Walker

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»