Monday, July 10, 2006

I am soooooo mad right now!

I am so mad right now I can SCREAM! First of all, I pre-ordered both the new Ali Edwards and Elsie Flannigan's book from CK. I had origninally placed a pre-order on June 2nd, but soon discoverd I had used the wrong expiration date for the cc. I then called back on the 28th to cancel the order placed on June 2nd and start another using the correct exp. date. Well, on June 30th, I was charged $24.95 twice for the order on the 2nd and the order on the 28th. I was livid. I immediately called CK and they told me I would have to wait to the orders to arrive and refuse one of them. Which to me was nonsense. Why should I have to pay for their error. Well, I told them to make sure that they cancelled the June 2nd order (AGAIN) for the second time so that I would not be charged twice for the Elsie book, well to no avail they charged me twice $24.95 again for the Elsie book. I am so pissed. I wanna smack the hell out of somebody. I called on 4 seperate occassions for them to handle business and they did not. To add insult to injury, the damned Ali book still has not been shipped out yet. However, the stores has had them in for days.....
Creating Keepsakes is really going to have to get their act together...They lost one faithful customer they had in me....I will never, ever, never eva......order anything from them again. This is totally ridiculous. I called today and they assured me they would take care of me and will give me a call on tommorrow. We'll see! If not they will be getting an earful from me.....you better believe it!

Dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO sorry, this is why I do NOT preorder anything....hope they get it all fixed soon!

Sofia said...

Oh man! That would piss me off too. I don't have any personal experiences, but I have heard a lot of complaints about their customer service.

justem said...

Oh this sucks!!!

Karen S. Imes said...

It all stems from your ADDICTION to idea books...I KNEW we needed to hang out soon so I could mooch off of you again...Dana, you have the best stuff...you better come out scrappin' with the peas soon...we're in orland the 22nd of July...Saturday...Archivers...be there or be square...we can do potbelly for lunch~I know you can hang with that!!!!!!

Email me, let me know!
Miss you~Karen