Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My uncle lost his battle with cancer

My uncle passed away on Monday night. He was 4th child of 9. We affectionately called him "Uncle Bud". He will be greatly missed. My uncle was a very happy-go lucky. I dubbed him "our rich uncle". He was known for his fancy cars, gator boots, and expensive Taylor made suits. He was so funny. If you around him you were always laughing. When he talked it was so funny, after every sentence he would say "you understand". He was one of my favorite uncles. I can remember when I was a child he lived with us for a short while, because his house caught fire... He used to always bring us home toys and food, everyday he came home from work....He used to play hide and seek and tickle us...when it was time for him to move back to his house...we cried and begged him to stay, we told our grandmother to make him stay, since she was his mother and had to listen to her.....lol I loved my uncle Bud dearly and I will miss you very much!

Dana

7 comments:

Sofia said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Dana, I'm so sorry that your Uncle passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lynn said...

Dana, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

justem said...

Oh Dana, I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounds like you have some wonderful memories of him. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss!!! Prayers being said for you and you family!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»