Sunday, July 09, 2006

Update!!!

My neighbor is a cop and I asked him did he know what was going on and he told me that a lady was robbed at the Swap-o-rama and that the suspect fled on foot and was armed and dangerous. They didn't catch him either. She was putting her baby in the car and he robbed her at gunpoint in broad daylight. He only got away with 40 dollars .....I always felt they need to put a gate up, to seperate us from the swaporama, and its a trail right next to our park, that takes you straight there. So he probably ran straight thru our park, to god knows where. My neighbor Brian said, that he either knew someone in the area, because he was spotted on our block or he had a getaway car stashed over here. So scary. I have never heard of anyone getting robbed at the Swap-o-rama. I go there all the time! I will definitely have my guard up now! They said he also made away with tons of good from the swap.....

Just glad my son was not in his way as he running from the cops. Thank God!

Dana


2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my goodness..glad your son got home safe though. it makes me sick thinking of people that resort to robbing people ext, so sad.

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is ok....that is so sad though....