Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I am laughing my butt off

My cousin told me about me about Roy Jones Jr. a comedian, he has a website about prank calls. There was this one called Barbara's check! It was a prank call about they were going to reduce her social security check to $250, due to the hurricane and rising gas prices... and she went off! That was one of the most hilarious things I have ever heard in my life. I was sitting here crying it was so funny. Just had to share.

Today, I have to go the DMV to renew my id card and driver's license. What fun! It's cool and rainy here, so we are not doing to much! I finally got my August CK today! Wohoo. Still waiting on my Ali Edwards Designer's Eye for PP though.....CK customer service sucks so bad!

I woke up and almost bust my a$$ when I walked in the kitchen, because the stupid refrigerator is leaking. We may have to buy a new one, Bummer! Could have found a million more things to do with that money! Oh well! I am going to the mall and borders today! Going to try and squeeze Target in, haven't been there in awhile and I so want to go! Love their Dollar Spot!

I have to swing by my brother's place, he just purchased a new home and he want's me to help him pack! He only calls when he needs something. I tell ya. He is the only boy, so we spoil him rotten! LOL

Gotta go do some more laudry

Until next time

Dana


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL...they do the Roy Jones calls on one of my local radio stations....they are SOOOOO funny! LOL

Sofia said...

Hmmm... I'll have to look up that Roy Jones guy. Sounds funny.

Sorry about the fridge. That sucks :-(

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

That sound funny. I'm going to look up that one! I'm glad you didn't fall due to your leaking fridge. I'm sorry your fridge is leaking and you have to get a new one. I hope you have fun shopping.

Trina said...

OMG! I love that comedian! WE have one of his cds and it cracks up!!