Friday, July 28, 2006

Finally back!


Wow, this week has been like an emotional rolller coaster. My family reunion was Saturday. We had a blast! My uncles came in from out of town (Memphis and Florida) and we have been having get together after get together. On Wednesday, we buried my uncle. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sad! I felt as if I was going to pass out! My mom and her twin brother took it sooo hard. I felt for my mom. Then my aunt broke down and it was unexpected. My brother laid down on my uncles body and just sobbed. It took us forever to pull him away. It was horrible. My uncle Bud was a well-loved man! The sanctuary was filled! We had a repast and then we went over to my aunts. By this time, I had a massive headache, so I laid in the bed for awhile. Then we looked through pictures and laughed and talked, before I went home. The kids did not want to go. Plus I knew it would be too much.

I haven't been on because I have been too depressed!! Also my chest has been bothering me, chest pains and heart palpatations. Also I have been stricken with horrible headaches. Now that everything is over, I am going to schedule an appointment with my doctor. Just have been feeling so yucky.

Just wanted to let everyone know I did not fall off the face of the earth

Until next time


dana

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better, Dana. Death in family really takes a toll on the love ones. Get some rest and remember the good times. You are in my prays.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself girl!!!

justem said...

Sorry to hear things aren't going great. Hang in there. :)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»