Thursday, February 21, 2008

Disclaimer: Blog Overload


Okay, so I have been talking about organizing my scraproom.....Well this is what I have done so far. Those oriental boxes hold kits from Jenni Bowlin, Scrapologie, and Poppy Ink. The smaller boxes hold all kinds of embellishments

So I want to get rid of the plastic carts....It's ruining the look I want to achieve, but not sure just yet what I want to get? Any suggestions???

So I bit the bullet awhile ago and purchased the clip it up. Adrienne and Bonnie are such enablers.....LOL

Recently bought this organizer by MM, should I leave it white or spray it red? What do you think?

My expedit sure filled up fast.....I want things to look nice and neat. I hate CLUTTER!!! I probably could have filled up 2 of these easy......LOL

I got this little bookshelf from dh's job. But I am going to switch it out for something, you guessed it red.....lol

Okay, my shelves are kind of empty, but NOT FOR LONG.....I am going to buy two ladder bookshelves to lean next to both sides of these shelves.....

I am thinking of hiring a carpenter to build my Pottery barn inspired desk.....
Because I want it to be a little longer. The desk is too short, I am going to see if my brother in law can make it. He's pretty handy.....

I am getting excited!!!!!!! I will keep you updated......

Stay tuned, the next blog will be my grand reveal of Jaree's "you are beautiful album, and I will be posting it for sure TODAY!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Janet said...

Wow...this looks great! I just love your Expedit shelves. Everything looks so organized! As far as the plastic carts go (I have them, too) it just depends on whether you like "open" or "closed" storage (read The Organized & Inspired SB'er if you haven't!!). In the meantime, I lined the drawers with plain colored cardstock so you can't see in them, and that improved their look. Can't wait to see more of your room!! TFS - Janet

Adrienne said...

WOW GIRL! I want those shelves! LOL. Keep the organizer white. Or red would be hot too! LOL