Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sniffles, Coughing, and Chills....oh my!

Yesterday was a really bad day for me....

Fever of 103.5
Chills
Hot flashes
body aches
chest burning coughs
headache

I felt like a MACK TRUCK ran into my body. So, I decided to go the ER. My doctor won't be bacn into her office until the 29th and she doesn't have anyone covering for her. Bummer right?

Well, I get there and they told me it will be a 2-3 hour wait. I was miserable already, but decided to wait it out. While in the emergency room, there was a group of teenagers, that were there and I guessed one of the girls had been involved in a fight and was hit with a pair of brass knuckles.......

Baby, I was ready to choke those kids up.... They were LOUD, CUSSING, TALKING VULGAR, just acting like little buttholes OK. And guess what? There parents were right there, right freaking there.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT! I was growing more and more annoyed by the minute! Do you think security came over to say ANYTHING, to these little JERKS.....no!!!!!!

The language was just UNBELIEVABLE....

I have a soon to be 16 year old, If I thought he acted in that manner, he would be GROUNDED FOR LIFE...

I was a TEENAGER TOO, but I never acted like that in Public. I am not going to act like Miss Polly Perfect either, but I was atleast respectful to my ELDERS....

My mom would kill me if I wasn't....

Anyways, the three hours wait turned into 7 hours and guesss what, I went HOME!

There was no way....I was going to endure those little ignorant jerks one more minute...

There were elderly people in there trying to be comfortable, children, they didn't give a care.

I was so HOT! I think my temp went up 3 more degree's...

I came home made some tea, ate a little something, took two advil pm's and called it a night!

I was gone....

I just woke up at noon....

and I feel better than I felt yesterday......

I am not leaving my bedroom today....

Another lazy day...

I am happy to report that the kids have been taking good care of the house....

The kitchen and bathroom were SPOTLESS when I got home, I wanted to check their heads to see if they had a fever ....

And Jaree, my baby, made my bed for me....

And Jariel rubbed my back until I fell asleep...

Bee missed school, and I was too tired to take him, so he just got up, cooked breakfast for Bonnie and Clyde, got them ready for school, and layed back down...
He kept them quiet and out of the way...

Baptiste had to work, so my mom is dying to get over here...

I told her to take care of my daddy, because he is sick too.

They found that he has an aortic aneurysm of the stomach as well as spots on his lung for lack of treatment of pneumonia. My dad is almost 74, my mom needs to take care of him.

I will be fine! I guess I will never stop being her BABY! lol

I have been reading, somewhat!!!!! Gathering inspiration for my next project!!!

Love you all



Signing out
2 fingers

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Girl you have GOT to be kidding me?!?!

Veroncia Butler said...

I pray everyday that Ava doesn't turn into the teens you described, and the ones just like them that I see everyday. Most teens truly scare me these days. I hope you are feeling better.