Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great article..

I really love the whole doodling thing....
Waaaaay before Elsie...
Rebecca Sower and Heidi Swapp, originally started this whole doodling thing...
Do you remember Bumper crops????? LOL
People like Rhonda Soloman, used to doodle too..
Hey, whatever happened to Rhonda?

Elsie just took it into another DIRECTION...
People like Adrienne Looman, Celine Navaro, and Jennifer Pebbles are great at it too..

One of the things that makes a doodle look great, is the use of a white pen...



take a look at this from stamped image by Jennifer McGuire

what a difference, just by using a white gel pen.

I love the bling too!

You can read the whole article here


Now I am off to buy every white pen I can find...
I am going to need atleast 3 of each, just like toilet paper, you can never have enough...

Now Dana is off to be a naughty girl with the cc....

Shhhhhhh don't tell Baptiste....

I HAVE TO HAVE THAT WHITE SHARPIE.....lol




Love it!!!!!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I can NOT doodle! LOL

Darleen said...

i can doodle as long as its not on a scrapbook page, then its too much pressure and i screw it up. my favorite all time pen is the Sailor White Writer is the best one I have ever had. Its a rolling ball pen and its never failed me when I need to use it like most white gel pens.

toners said...

I am in love with those white pens!! They ROCK! Did you find some?

Bonita Rose said...

I love that bird stamp.. and yes, white pens rock... I have the white sharpies.. I rarely use them tho.. I need to find them and get them out again.. LOL