Saturday, February 16, 2008

I went to see them in concert

Have I ever told you that I LOVE SILK!!!! And when they sang this song I almost fainted! Do you hear me. They did the damn thing!!!!!

It was a Lady's Valentine's night special, dh took me. I had to catch myself. I almost threw my undies on the stage...well not exactly, but you know what I mean!!!!

Lil G wasn't there though! I was sooo angry. But they did good without him.

It was Atlantic Starr, Angelo Winbush, Silk, and Keith Sweat!!!!

And baby.....Keith Sweat is still begging and still looking good!

but I have to say, Silk stole the show!!!!!

I needed about 10 cups of water to cool down!

Those are some sexy brothers and they can move!
Man can they move....


One of the members touched my hand, and I felt like a damned teenager. I wouldn't allow them to pull me on stage. I wasn't trying to get my neck POPPED OFF!!! LOL

Angela Winbush still has it. I didn't know she had stage 3 ovarian cancer, but SURVIVED. Man not only did she put on a good show.. She gave us her TESTIMONY and took us to Church!!!!

Atlantic Starr-Killed it with Play another slow jam and No Parking on the dance floor, they have been together over 30 years and they still can move. Especially the girl....

you should have heard me and my husband saying "beep-beep, beep-beep, beep/beep-beep, beep-beep" I don't have a voice!!!!

Now Keith Sweat did his thing of course! One of the highlights is when he went into the audience to search for a girl and he chose this BIG girl, I mean she had to be atleast 300lbs. I am not talking bad, because I am no slim jim, but damn. He sang "I will never do anything to hurt you", and he lifted her up and carried her across the stage...

ENOUGH SAID!

I WAS LIKE DAMN!!!!!!!!

When he sang "How deep is your love, I had to jump out of my seat" The room suddenly became 250 degrees hotter.

I think I conceived off of a Keith Sweat Song....LOL

He sang "There's a right and wrong way and Make it Last forever and I was about ready to faint.

We partied too, when he sang "Don't stop the Love"

But again, even though KEITH SWEAT was the Headliner, SILK stole the show and ran with it!

I am still fanning....

hehe

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL you are a mess!!! LOL

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great story, Dana.