Thursday, February 07, 2008

Feeling refreshed and renewed...



This is me today!  Feeling refreshed and renewed. 
The sun is shining down on me and I know everything is going to be ok.


I took awhile to just collect my thoughts and CREATE..

And boy have I been creating....

I will share some of that with you later today.


Baptiste and I are talking...
Taking things VERY SLOW....

Things have it's way of working itself out....

I LOVE my husband GOD KNOWS I do....

but, sometimes things get in the way ....

I took the time to work on Dana first.....
Now we are working on us....

We have been talking and just putting our cards on the table....

It's definitely fixable...

and I definitely miss this man....

He has been looking so damned good lately too!!!  

Makes it hard to stand firm, but I have....LOL

Well, stay tuned I will be posting news about the rak challenge and giving you a sneak peak of my "You are beautiful album I made for Ms. Jaree. 


Remember, if you are participating THE LAST DAY IS FEBRUARY 11TH, at 11:59 PM cst, will announce the winners on the 12th.....


Good luck

Dana

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

YAY!

Bonita Rose said...

yoohoooo.. u look gorgeous gf.. and oh so happy.. love that smile! So great to hear u are doing okay! Did u get my email about visiting?

justem said...

You look so vibrant and happy! :)

I would love to see your work!!

Heather said...

Glad to hear you are doing better. And your picture is HOT, HOT, HOT!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, that's great to hear, Dana. And creating scores as great therapy once again, love it. Always seems to be what I crave. Trying to get back onto my album, hope I make it soon, LOL!