Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Long overdue....

Bare with me...

I have a lot to share with you guys...

First of all, I am so Happy to report that BAPTISTE AND I have decided to work things out and get marriage counseling.

I couldn't be more HAPPY!!!!

i LOVE THAT MAN SOOOOO MUCH, it's just that we lost our focus on WHAT was IMPORTANT and WHAT REALLY MATTERS...

We have been going on dates like we first met or something....

I have been soooo busy!
Let's see dinner, concert, museum, lunch, breakfast, walks, breakfast in bed,

I am loving this!

Don't get me wrong, my husband and I always go out! There is nothing NEW about that, but it FEELS BRAND NEW... kwim??? Maybe not! But, I know what I mean....LOL

I was tired of all the BICKERING AND FIGHTING, and now all of that is DONE!!!!

We vowed to NEVER let our RELATIONSHIP take a turn like that AGAIN...

For the record, I vow to never allow it to get like that AGAIN...

i VOW TO BE MORE...

Patient,
Understanding
Loving
Forgiving
to listen more
to give more

To do WHATEVER it takes to make it work...

And he has gone beyond what I could ever IMAGINE....

We are doing BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.....

Adrienne, did you hear that girl!!!!! LOL

What have I been doing besides COURTING MY HUSBAND....lol

let's see....
I have been CREATING, CREATING, CREATING....

I took some pictures from the mac of "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ALBUM, they did not come out like I wanted, maybe Adrienne you can help me flip the pics.... The words are backwards....

I want to show it, but I want you to get the full Picture.

I must toot my own horn and say I TOTALLY OUTDID MYSELF with this...

This is PUBLICATION WORTHY ....

I have never submitted anthing in my life, but THIS IS AWESOME....

I went allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll out!

I wished I had a better camera! I didn't know I had it in ME.....lol

I am going to email my buddy Adrienne and see if she can help me out with this...did you hear that Adrienne....LOL


Also, I have been painting. This is second nature for me, because I used to paint all the time. My dad is an artist and I took my creative side from him. I do mostly abstract art, but am going to dibble and dabble into some freehand drawing....


What else have I been doing....

Baking, Baking, Baking. .. Melissa and I have a lot in common in our love for baking. I bake mostly cookies and brownies, but plan to venture out into other things. I will tell you I make some mean cheesecake and sour cream pound cake. I am a regular Betty Crocker...LOL


What else Have i been doing?

Writing....I love to write more than ANYTHING...even SCRAPBOOKING, can you believe that? I am very fond of the pen and pad. I love to write .... short stories, poetry, journal.....
It's my outlet.....


What else have I been doing?
Reading, mostly magazines,but I plan to finish a book I started months ago. This is so unlike me, I can read a book in day, but I know why? My mind wasn't right? Kwim?


What else have I been doing?

ORGANIZING....
and guess what?

I have waaaaay too much stuff!
I feel the need to SIMPLIFY MY LIFE....

I have soooo many purses with tags still on them, clothes, shoes......and why? I will never be able to fit a size 7/8. And if so, the crap will be so outdated!!! Why o why am I holding on to this stuff.

I AM A BINGE SHOPPER, there I admit it.

I am in No way as bad as my mother, but I AM BAD.....

Same with scrapbooking supplies....

I probably have more stuff than Archiver's, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby combined and I was sorting through and realized I need more ORGANIZATIONAL STUFF, and less toys.....LOL

So I bought the following:
Clip it up
Storage Baskets
and my new favorite the desk organizer circular thingy by Making Memories. Got it with my handy dandy 50% off coupon for Michaels....
I want to paint it red though....what do you think?

Am i running with the red theme too much!

My scrapbook room is red,black, and white...with small hints of lime greens, yellows, and orange.

Dh thinks I have a problem.....LOL He's right?

But, atleast I admit it...

I am going to take some pics of what I have accomplished......

Keep in mind I am using a crappy camera, the mac, and a camera phone as I still DO NOT HAVE MY CAMERA, booohooo. Everytime, I go to get it. Some catastrophe happens that takes my money....

Like 500 dollars worth of work on my car......I started to let the damn car sit and buy the camera, but how would I get to go shop for more stuff....I need my car! My trunk is my secret hiding place for all of my new purchases! Can anyone relate? Maybe not!

I have missed you guys soooooo much!!!!!!!

I think about you guys everyday...

A lot of you have become my family and I value you so much....

Thanks again, for all the well wishes, the prayers, the words of encouragement.....

Guess what?


IT WORKED!!!!!


lOVE YOU....

MORE LATER

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

YAY!

Aimeslee Winans said...

So glad things are looking up and creating never hurts!

Kim said...

Glad to see you back. Good to see things are working out.

When are we going to get together and do some power shopping?

Bonita Rose said...

so great to hear gf. I've missed ya! hugs