Thursday, February 21, 2008

Without further ado....


Okay, let me say these pictures really suck.....YOu cannot see the richness of the colors....

I really went all out with this album, expensive ribbons, charms.....I am so proud of myself

I love thickers, this is my advice for my baby

This is the intro, don't know why it looks crooked, but anyways, I did not add the note yet, because I am wondering if it should be handwritten or typed

this is the back cover

This is one of my favorite pages...

Okay, that is a seperate booklet with Jaree's story on it, and it folds out into the story of her life!
Do you see the pins holding it together and the ribbons....


This so has a meaning and I hope you can see it. Words can't bring you down...
The words has holes in it, I wrote a bunch of mean words and covered them some with white acrylic paint....and I chose a bolder font for for CANT....

lOVE THESE PHOTOS OF MISS RAY RAY

I will type out the journaling later and tell you what it says....But these photos crack me up

For some reason I forgot to scan the opposite side of this page. It says be silly...and doesn't she look silly with all those missing teeth. Her teeth grew in totally wacky.....LOL

She looks so sweet on here. The Be kind page, flips up to reveal more pictures and journaling, but you guess it I didn't quite finish it yet....LOL


Again I did not take a picture of the opposite page, but it says don't be afraid, it's also a seperate booklet that unfolds.... see below


I love this last page....I plan to include more....

I am not done with this album, but wanted to share with you what I have done so far...

I hope you enjoyed it...

The pics really don't do it any JUSTICE....

Dana

8 comments:

Janet said...

This is soooo amazing! You have created such a treasure. I love that song. It's the perfect foundation for your little book. Beautiful work, Dana! Janet

Sonya said...

What an awesome scrapbook you put together...love it.

Sonya

Cynta said...

dana this beautiful!!! great job!

Adrienne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Cate Brickell said...

WOW! It's awesome, and will be a great treasure in years to come!

Veroncia Butler said...

Simply Beautiful! Your baby will cherish her book forever.

MSJNT said...

Cute album...Do share more of your works,Dana!!

Peace