Friday, February 22, 2008

You already know....

what time it is.....

Ok, Let me say this song was for young and old.....

My grandmother would get up and do the dog....LOL

But, my brother Marcus Pledged Omega Psi Phi aka Q-Dog and this was his crew's national anthem....

He would walk around with his purple tshirt and spray painted Gold boots.....their colors

and STEP his butt off....

Does anybody remember step shows?????

Well, I learned how to step with my brother and even got to dance at one of his step shows at CArbondale, IL where he attended Southern Illinois University....

they loved it!!!! I had on a little purple and gold skirt, with a purple halter, and gold shoes...

That was one of the most fun and happy days of my life .....I was in
8th grade. I thought I was the shiznit.....LOL

I was around all of those college kids....cough cough college men....LOL

Didn't know what to with myself...

My brother and I still remember the routine, and everytime we hear this song, best believe, we jumping up and doing it...


So sit back and relax,


and DO THE DOG CATCHER,DOG CATCHER, DO THE DOG CATHER.....

Until next time

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

GIrl now you have me wanting to see a step show! LOL

MrsPurls said...

Girl! I do not have a party memory with this song playing that it didn't involve a "Q" hoppin' around with his shirt off! I can only think of the Q's when Atomic Dog is on! Good one!!

Veroncia Butler said...

What a way to start a weekend! Thanks for the memories.

Noelia said...

Dana, your videos are too funny!