Tuesday, March 13, 2007

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD....

Wow, it is totally beautiful outside!!! It's 76 degrees! I am totally in capris and flip flops today. This is my kind of weather. The kids are going to be soooooooooo excited! We are definitely going to the park! I am so excited. If there wasn't any school today, we would so be downtown or at the zoo! I love spring and fall, not to hot, not too cold! Doesn't nice weather just make you happy. I am so going to enjoy my day!!!!!! oh and I am going to take tons of pics!! Hope you are enjoying yours!

Dana

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Its going to be 81 here today!! Enjoy it!

justem said...

It is sooooooooo nice out!!!!!!!

Pamsgroove said...

It's nice here too. I think I'll take a walk outside today. Enjoy! By the way, I'm the same way with the laundry thing and the pretty smells. LOL. I don't mind washing or drying. Folding, ironing and putting away are another story...and don't even get me started on the whites!

Bonita Rose said...

it was great here too! love this weather!