Sunday, March 18, 2007

Movies and choclate...



so I saw DEAD SILENCE, oh my Gosh, this movie was SUPER SCARY. Jaree slept in our bed last night and I was glad.. I had a livng breathing snuggle bear...LOL. I didn't think it would be that scary, but boy was I wrong. Jaree says she will never say the word Mary again. The villian was Mary Shaw! The name still gives me the chills! It's right up there with Candy Man...LOL. Everyone who knows me, knows i will not watch that movie alone. Dead Silence is another...It totally made me realize how very afraid I am of ventriloquist dummy's. I have never like them. I was terrified of them as a child. I don't like clowns either. You can thank the movie IT for that phobia. Dummy's, clowns, and cemetaries, give me the creeps to this day...LOL

We had a fun filled weekend so far, met up with Friends friday for lunch, and then we came home I cooked dinner for the kids and my parents came over. Mom bought a new car. She was tooooooo excited. Saturday I went over my cousins house and chatted for awhile. Then we took the kids to the movies. Came home and crashed. Today we are meeting friends for dinner. I was supposed to go my good friend Temeka's birthday bowling party yesterday, but I was just toooooooo TIRED. So, today we are taking her out to dinner to make up for it.

Guess who's getting a new phone, ME! I fell in love with the Choclat! Thought the phone was hot! I will be getting it in Pink instead of red. I cannot wait, it ships monday and I will get it Wednesday. I just had to have that phone. Bye, bye Razor! LOL


Until next time
Dana

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

congrats on the new phone a comin, and omg.. horror movies, i hate to watch alone.. just hate it.. and my hubby refuses to watch them.. so...I'm just kinda surprised ur little one watches them with u... aren't they a bit scary for her ???
hugs

Adrienne said...

Enjoy your phone!