Monday, May 29, 2006

Can't believe how grown up he is ....



Marion's senior Prom. My nephew with his girlfriend Leslie.

My nephew went on prom this weekend! Boy was I proud. He looked absolutely handsome. I rented a car for him. He went to prom in style. They went to the Dells for the weekend. They do things differently nowadays. I only went to six flags the next day...lol These kids are allowed so much freedom! Much more than when I was a teenager. But, he is such a good kid! He gets good grades! He is a sports nut. A total jock! He plays basketball, football, and baseball. He has scouts after him for all three. He got a full athletic scholarship to Illinois State and couple other colleges. I am so proud of him.

Marion is very dear to my heart. His mom died when he was just 2 1/2 and I helped raise him! He is like one of my own. He lives at my house. My children calls him their brother. My oldest and him look a lot alike. Love these pics of him. He was so sharp!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, they look great! LOL