Thursday, May 18, 2006


What do you like to do when you have your home to yourself, for an hour, for a day, or maybe even an entire week? *** Sit and dream.. .then blog about it.!

Considering I am home for most of the work week alone. Dh is usually at work and kids are at school. I spend alot of my time on twopeas, blogging, reading my scrap magazines, reading other magazines, reading my books, journaling, meditating, readign my bible, praying, and scrapping....

If I had an entire week too my self...two words SCRAP, SCRAP, SCRAP and SHOP , SHOP, SHOP! I would book myself for a crop, treat myself to a massage, pedicure, and manicure. I would treat myself to dinner and movie. I would have a couple of girlfriends over for a cocktail party. Clean the entire house without interruption. I would get some much needed zzzz's. Just plain enjoy myself, without guilt.

It is so important that we as mothers, women, take time for ourselves. Because if momma aint happy, nobody is....

I always try to take time out for myself whether its 15 minutes or hours, my me time is a definite neccessity!

Dana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.....me time is SOOO important...and doing it without feeling guilty....AWESOME!

I too would scrap and shop!

Bonita Rose said...

Ohhhhh Dana.. love what you shared.. me time is a high priority for me too! I love it when I have time to myself.. I read, journal, create, sit back, breathe. You say it so well... hugs,

Anonymous said...

i would probably get pampered, buy my favorite foods, and catch up on all the old movies that i have missed since 1991. since my first was born, its hard to sit and watch an entire movie and see the whole thing. maybe have some friends over for a girls night.
really clean the whole house without interruption. who knows the possibilities!?lol....