Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Witness Protection Program

If you had to join a witness protection program with your family, where would you wanna live??? Anywhere in the world? Where would you choose, if you could???

If I could live anywwhere in the world....wow that's tough! Because I put my family above all else wherever I would choose to live would have to be ideal for raising children and also have a great supply of craft and scrapbooking stores.....lol. If I were to be selfish, I would say the Virgin Islands. I love St. Thomas and St. Croix, don't think my children would appreciate it though...I guess I would have to say Virginia Beach. I was there on vacation and the kids loved it. Nice area. Clean air. Very nice people! Oh, and yes I think they may have alot of scrapbook stores! That is a must!

Dana


No comments: