Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's a beautiful day

Wow, I got up this morning and the sun was shinning bright. I looked out and it looked beautiful, not a cloud in sight (thank God!) My dh, dd, and I went to Swap-o-rama (big ole flea market) to find dh another cd holder, for his music. He's a dj. I am such a purse addict. I found the cutest Louis Vuitton in light blue and gold, and the cutest little pink channel purse. I was so geeked. I bought Jaree a silver Hello Kitty necklace and bracelet and also a bubble gun. Why o Why, did I do that? I almost bust my a$$, because she chose to blow them in the house! I could have killed her.

I am going to Archiver's today! Wohooo! I am going to get Designing with Type. You know I am a big idea book addict. I am also looking for this Gin X paper I fell in love with and just have to have. I know I am going to come home with a crap load of stuff! But, hey its a girl's right.

Today's challenge was what size picture do you like. Well, I love 5x7 photos. I love scrapping them! I also love 4x7. As far as portraits my favorite size is 8x10!

Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Tell me how you like the designing with book......

B said...

So how is that book? Sounds like you had a GREAT day enjoying this lovely Chicago Spring Weather... It is truly BEAUTIFUL out!