Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Late night ramblings....

Today was a beautiful day. It was in the upper 60's, went for a walk. Dh went in to work at 2pm, got to snuggle with him until late this afternoon. Got up showered, and cleaned and mopped the floors. I have a fetish about mopping my kitchen and bathroom floors. I do it daily....LOVE the smell of Orange scented Pine sol..... I always open the windows and let the house just completely air out....

My parents stopped by today for dinner. I cooked gumbo, so they decided to stop by for some eats. They stayed until about 8:30pm and then they went home. I got the kids ready for bed and now I am up blogging. I really enjoyed myself. My dad took us all to get Baskin Robbins icecream. I love me some PISTACHIO ALMOND icecream on a waffle cone....uuuuummmmmmm.

Tonight I just plan to read some of my gazillion idea books and magazine that I have laying around. I just bought CK School Memories and I still have to finish Clean and Simple 2...I can accomplish alot now that all 3 babies are asleep.

Until next time.... Dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, sounds like a great day...wanna come mop my floors? You can get a LOT done when the kiddos are asleep! LOL