Wednesday, October 18, 2006

He took me!!!

I thought that he was going to renig, but low and behold my dh took me to WINDY CITY.....and boy did I have a hour of good fun! I just skipped around the store smiling and shopping. Even belted out a couple of tunes.. I came home with sooooooooo many goodies! Dh came in to use the bathroom, that was my cue that he was ready to go. He was in the car for 49 minutes, I decided it to cut it short and ring out. They had everything. All of the New Creative Imaginations Antique Medley and Love lines, all the new Holiday KI, all of the new AL Acrylic stamps, the new felt primas, all the new fancy pants, I can go on and on....that store just makes me happy. I love it! The owners are soooo friendly. They make you feel so comfortable, but they are not overbearing watching you like a hawk....they just offer their help and ask what types of stuff you like. Let you know what they have in new, show you around and that is that. I had such a good time! I came home and cleaned the whole house. I was so happy! Dh says that should keep me quiet for awhile. By golly I think this man doesn't know me at all......SCRAPPERS ARE NEVER QUIET. there is always something new to RAVE about. He was really sweet wanting to see everything I got, didn't have the heart to tell him what I spent, but it WAS ALOT! Way more than what I should have spent. Let's just say it was over 300 dollars, but it was my BIRTHDAY money, and I did not spend it all. I still have 320 dollars more to play with. But I am going to buy a new coat and purse with that! He shouldn't complain, because he just spent over 600 for DJ scratch software for MY laptop that he just took over. Honestly, I never use the darned thing. Atleast someone is putting it to use. But, now that he has it, I find more and more reasons to use it....Just like a kid huh, a child can be playing with a toy, and the another child comes and takes it, wasn't even thinking about it until the other child started playing with....YES THAT'S ME. I want my Laptop back. He says I am an Indian giver....LOL

I will post all my goodies tommorrow.....once I find my darned memory card.....ugh!

Dana

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, WOW, good for you, I love shopping, can't wait to see all your goodies

Us said...

Hello. Thanks for the update on the Flava of Love show....

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Glad you got to go girl!!!!! Can't wait to see your new "stuff"! LOL

Bonita Rose said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Dana.... I wanna see!!!!! If you bought extras of those felt flowers, send one my way.. hint hint.. hehe I am so excited to see your stuff! Lucky girl! and omg.. you had a ton to spend.. wow!

Anonymous said...

Dana, you are so funny. I would love it if DH would take me to Windy City. I am going to try to get over there before it snows. Can't wait to see what goodies that you got to splurge on. It sound like you were like a kid in a candy store. Have fun spending the rest of your mad money fund!!