Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My little guy is into politics!!

He's running for TREASURER! I am so proud of him. Wish him luck! Elections start today. I hooked him up with some Awesome campaign posters. YOu know the scrapbooker in me came out. His poster was full of red white and blue star alpha stickers, stamped stars, photos, glitter, you name it. Even made him some cards to hand out. He is so excited and nervous all at the same time. YOu should have heard his campaign speech. Brought tears to my eyes. He's no baby anymore! My little man is growing up!

Dana

3 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

Wow you must be proud and teary eyed all at the same time....oh god what will I do if my dd comes home with a campaign speech one day.

Don't you still wonder where they get it all from!!!

Bonita Rose said...

wow.. good for him... you must oh so proud, of course you are!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I wish him much success!!!!!