Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Eenie, meenie,miny, moe.....

Challenge: Pick one. and Elaborate if you so wish!
chocolate or vanilla? Are you kidding me, vanilla all the way!! with strawberry syrup and whipcream
sandals or barefoot? barefoot, I am a country girl
basic grey or scenic route? Basic grey hands down
primas or HS flowers? Both...
computer journaling or handwritten? computer journaling
Madonna or Gwen Stefani? Madonna....cuz I aint no holla back girl...lol
Leno or Conan? Leno...
Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Kool-Aid red
American Idol or Amazing Race- American Idol.....GO PARIS!!!
catlover or doglover? well since i have both, I would say I am both a cat and dog lover.

Had fun with this one Bonnie Rose!!
Dana


9 comments:

Bonzairn said...

GREAT Answers! Gotta argue with you on the Madonna one though!!! LOL!

shirley said...

Yummy, thinking I need to go to ColdStone now for an ice cream creation!!

Hillary said...

I'm going to be singing the Hollaback Girl song all day now! LOL! Great answers!

Adrienne said...

CHOCOLATE!!!!!! I am eating chocolate chip pound cake RIGHT NOW! LOL

Sandals! LOVE ME SOME SHOES!!!

Can I pick basic route? LOL I LOVE BOTH!

Computer journaling ALL the way!!!

Madonna or Gwen Stefani...niether!LOL

LOVE ME SOME LENO!!!!

KOOL-AID all the way!!!! Black cherry is my FAVORITE

ALL ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL!!!! LOVIN Paris!

I LOVE CATS!!!!

That was fun!

dynamomomof2 said...

since reading your post I am now craving a strawberry sunday - great post.

BonnieRose said...

love your answers.. barefoot gal myself too! hugs,

ejmom said...

I think our answers are amazingly similar! Oh boy, I love vanilla with strawberry topping!

Ti said...

fun answers... how about strawberry ice cream with chocolate sauce? LOL

Michelle W. said...

lol at cuz I aint no holla back girl!!! You're a riot!

Michelle