Sunday, April 30, 2006

Isn't she lovely






Well we didn't come in first or second for that matter. We came in third. Jaree was heartbroken. She was really looking forward to going down state, but I explained to her that she can always try harder in September.....when cheerleading starts up. She looked so cute! I didn't get any good shots of competition, because they were jumping and turning but took some really cute still shots of her... I am so proud of my baby! I am hoarse right now from all the yelling and screaming I did! The other parents must have thought I was nuts! lol

Well, I will post some more pics of my little cutie later. Thanks for all of your well wishes.

Dana

5 comments:

justem said...

I'm sure they did a wonderful job!! She looks adorable!! Especially the last one with her hand on her hips!!!

Becky said...

She is sooooo adorable! That smile of hers is gorgeous!

Bonita Rose said...

she is sooo cute... tellher to keep her chin up..... she's a winner....!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! Looks like they had fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!