Monday, April 24, 2006

Now and then...

What was I like 10yrs ago..... Aside from the obvious physical changes.....lol I was 21 yrs old, pregnant with my second child, and in college. I only had one child. Life was not at as hectic. My life was consumed with school. My dh and I were going through changes, on again off again relationship. I was much more self-centered. I used to worry about what people thought of me. More spontaneous....Less cautious....

Fast forward to now. My life is my children. I am alot more wiser. I don't worry about what people think of me. My life is complete. Now 3 children later and married to my husband. I have a better relationship with God. I am a more spirtitually well-rounded person. I think I am a happier person. Don't have as much time for myself now, that I have a big family, but wouldn't change it for the world. I think I am a more well-rounded person. I think I have changed and definietly for the better.

Dana

4 comments:

Scrappy Shannon said...

Hey there! It is strange how things use to be compared to now...really got me to thinking. It was fun to blog about and fun to read others! Happy Blogging!

ti said...

yeah isn't that funny? hardly anytime for ourselves but i'll agree with you much happier!

BonnieRose said...

You sound like the sister I wish I had.

Dana Brooks said...

ahhhh!That's so sweet Bonnie.. YOu are my scrapping sister indeed.