Monday, April 24, 2006

Now and then...

What was I like 10yrs ago..... Aside from the obvious physical changes.....lol I was 21 yrs old, pregnant with my second child, and in college. I only had one child. Life was not at as hectic. My life was consumed with school. My dh and I were going through changes, on again off again relationship. I was much more self-centered. I used to worry about what people thought of me. More spontaneous....Less cautious....

Fast forward to now. My life is my children. I am alot more wiser. I don't worry about what people think of me. My life is complete. Now 3 children later and married to my husband. I have a better relationship with God. I am a more spirtitually well-rounded person. I think I am a happier person. Don't have as much time for myself now, that I have a big family, but wouldn't change it for the world. I think I am a more well-rounded person. I think I have changed and definietly for the better.

Dana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah isn't that funny? hardly anytime for ourselves but i'll agree with you much happier!

Bonita Rose said...

You sound like the sister I wish I had.

Unknown said...

ahhhh!That's so sweet Bonnie.. YOu are my scrapping sister indeed.